Is flux a Scrabble word?
Yes, flux is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Flux is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word flux.
- Move or progress freely as if in a stream
- Become liquid or fluid when heated
- Mix together different elements
- The rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- A flow or discharge
- A substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- Excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- A state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action
- The lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
- (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
- In constant change
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flux?