Is flushes a Scrabble word?
Yes, flushes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Flushes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word flushes.
- Turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- Flow freely
- Glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
- Make level or straight
- Rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- Irrigate with water from a sluice
- Cause to flow or flood with or as if with water
- The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- A rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- Sudden brief sensation of heat (associated with menopause and some mental disorders)
- A poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- A sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- Sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flushes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flushes:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flushes'.