Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Dulled
The definition of dulled, the meaning of the word Dulled:
Is dulled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make dull in appearance
- v. - Become dull or lusterless in appearance; lose shine or brightness
- v. - Deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- v. - Make numb or insensitive
- v. - Make dull or blunt
- v. - Become less interesting or attractive
- v. - Make less lively or vigorous
- adj. - Having lost or been caused to lose interest because of overexposure
- adj. - Made dull or blunt
- adj. - Deprived of color
Dulled is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in dulled: D D E L L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dulled:
16 words found using the letters in "Dulled"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words