Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Duck
The definition of duck, the meaning of the word Duck:
Is duck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- n. - (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
- n. - Flesh of a duck (domestic or wild)
- n. - A heavy cotton fabric of plain weave; used for clothing and tents
- v. - To move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away
- v. - Submerge or plunge suddenly
- v. - Dip into a liquid
- v. - Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
Duck is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in duck: C D K U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to duck:
1 word found using the letters in "Duck"
3 Letter Words