Is drills a Scrabble word?
Yes, drills is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Drills is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word drills.
- Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- Train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- Learn by repetition
- Teach by repetition
- Undergo military training or do military exercises
- A tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- Similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- Systematic training by multiple repetitions
- (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms