Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, drill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
2. Train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
3. Learn by repetition
4. Teach by repetition
5. Undergo military training or do military exercises
1. A tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
2. Similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
3. Systematic training by multiple repetitions
4. (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drill?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words