Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Drill
The definition of drill, the meaning of the word Drill:
Is drill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- n. - Similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- n. - Systematic training by multiple repetitions
- n. - (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- v. - Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- v. - Train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- v. - Learn by repetition
- v. - Teach by repetition
- v. - Undergo military training or do military exercises
Drill is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in drill: D I L L R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drill:
8 words found using the letters in "Drill"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words