Is dominoes a Scrabble word?
Yes, dominoes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Dominoes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word dominoes.
- Any of several games played with small rectangular blocks
- United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- A loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- A mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- A small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dominoes?
1 Anagram of Dominoes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dominoes:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dominoes'.