Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Added
The definition of added, the meaning of the word Added:
Is added a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of
- v. - State or say further
- v. - Bestow a quality on
- v. - Make an addition by combining numbers
- v. - Determine the sum of
- v. - Constitute an addition
Added is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in added: A D D D E
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to added:
7 words found using the letters in "Added"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words