Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Crows
The definition of crows, the meaning of the word Crows:
Is crows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Black birds having a raucous call
- n. - The cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- n. - A member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- n. - A small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- n. - An instance of boastful talk
- n. - A Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- v. - Dwell on with satisfaction
- v. - Express pleasure verbally
- v. - Utter shrill sounds
Crows is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crows: C O R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crows:
21 words found using the letters in "Crows"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words