Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Crock
The definition of crock, the meaning of the word Crock:
Is crock a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- n. - Nonsense; foolish talk
- n. - An earthen jar (made of baked clay)
- v. - Release color when rubbed, of badly dyed fabric
- v. - Soil with or as with crock
Crock is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crock: C C K O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crock:
9 words found using the letters in "Crock"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words