Is collar a Scrabble word?
Yes, collar is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Collar is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word collar.
- Take into custody
- Seize by the neck or collar
- Furnish with a collar
- A band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
- Anything worn or placed about the neck
- A short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
- The stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
- A band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it
- Necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- A figurative restraint
- The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in collar?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to collar:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'collar'.