Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Collar
The definition of collar, the meaning of the word Collar:
Is collar a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- n. - (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
- n. - Anything worn or placed about the neck
- n. - A short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
- n. - The stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
- n. - A band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it
- n. - Necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- n. - A figurative restraint
- n. - The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- v. - Take into custody
- v. - Seize by the neck or collar
- v. - Furnish with a collar
Collar is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in collar: A C L L O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to collar:
33 words found using the letters in "Collar"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words