Is cherry a Scrabble word?
Yes, cherry is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Cherry is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word cherry.
- Of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- Wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- Any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood
- A red fruit with a single hard stone
- A red the color of ripe cherries
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cherry?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cherry:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'cherry'.
- A: archery