Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cherry
The definition of cherry, the meaning of the word Cherry:
Is cherry a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- n. - Any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood
- n. - A red fruit with a single hard stone
- n. - A red the color of ripe cherries
- adj. - Of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
Cherry is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cherry: C E H R R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cherry:
14 words found using the letters in "Cherry"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words