Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Charcoal
The definition of charcoal, the meaning of the word Charcoal:
Is charcoal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A carbonaceous material obtained by heating wood or other organic matter in the absence of air
- n. - A stick of black carbon material used for drawing
- n. - A very dark grey color
- n. - A drawing made with a stick of black carbon material
- v. - Draw, trace, or represent with charcoal
- adj. - Of a very dark grey
Charcoal is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in charcoal: A A C C H L O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to charcoal:
71 words found using the letters in "Charcoal"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words