Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Callus
The definition of callus, the meaning of the word Callus:
Is callus a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- n. - Bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- n. - (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- v. - Cause a callus to form on
- v. - Form a callus or calluses
Callus is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in callus: A C L L S U
1 Anagram of Callus
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to callus:
24 words found using the letters in "Callus"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words