Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Busy
The definition of busy, the meaning of the word Busy:
Is busy a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Keep busy with
- adj. - Actively or fully engaged or occupied
- adj. - Overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- adj. - Intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- adj. - Crowded with or characterized by much activity
- adj. - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
Busy is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in busy: B S U Y
1 Anagram of Busy
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to busy:
7 words found using the letters in "Busy"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words