Is busy a Scrabble word?
Yes, busy is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Busy is a valid Scrabble word.
Busy is a word starting with b ending with y. Check our list of words starting with b ending with y.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word busy.
- Actively or fully engaged or occupied
- Overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- Intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- Crowded with or characterized by much activity
- (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
- Keep busy with
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in busy?
1 Anagram of Busy
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to busy:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'busy'.