Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bush is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Provide with a bushing
1. Not of the highest quality or sophistication
1. A low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
2. A large wilderness area
3. Dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
4. 43rd President of the United States; son of George Herbert Walker Bush (born in 1946)
5. United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
6. Vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
7. Hair growing in the pubic area
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bush?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words