Yes, bush is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bush is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'bush'.
- Provide with a bushing
- Not of the highest quality or sophistication
- A low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- A large wilderness area
- Dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- 43rd President of the United States; son of George Herbert Walker Bush (born in 1946)
- United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- Vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- Hair growing in the pubic area
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bush?
1 Anagram of Bush
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bush:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bush'.