Yes, axis is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Axis is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'axis'.
- A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- The main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- In World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- A group of countries in special alliance
- The 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head
- The center around which something rotates
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in axis?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to axis:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'axis'.