Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Array
The definition of array, the meaning of the word Array:
Is array a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An orderly arrangement
- n. - An impressive display
- n. - Especially fine or decorative clothing
- n. - An arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- v. - Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- v. - Align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
Array is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in array: A A R R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to array:
8 words found using the letters in "Array"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words