Is antecedent a Scrabble word?
Yes, antecedent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Antecedent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word antecedent.
- Preceding in time or order
- Someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- A preceding occurrence or cause or event
- Anything that precedes something similar in time
- The referent of an anaphor; a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in antecedent?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to antecedent:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'antecedent'.
- S: antecedents