Synonyms of Assays
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Synonyms for Assays
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for assays:
- n. - An appraisal of the state of affairs
- n. - A substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- n. - A written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- n. - A quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- v. - Analyze (chemical substances)
- v. - Make an effort or attempt