Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Weber
The definition of weber, the meaning of the word Weber:
Is weber a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
- n. - German physicist and brother of E. H. Weber; noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1804-1891)
- n. - United States abstract painter (born in Russia) (1881-1961)
- n. - German sociologist and pioneer of the analytic method in sociology (1864-1920)
- n. - German conductor and composer of romantic operas (1786-1826)
- n. - German physiologist who studied sensory responses to stimuli and is considered the father of psychophysics (1795-1878)
Weber is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in weber: B E E R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to weber:
17 words found using the letters in "Weber"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words