Is void a Scrabble word?
Yes, void is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Void is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word void
The meaning of void
8 definitions of the word void.
- Declare invalid
- Clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- Take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- Excrete or discharge from the body
- Lacking any legal or binding force
- Containing nothing
- The state of nonexistence
- An empty area or space
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in void?
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to void:
Unscramble the letters in void
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'void'.