Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Vocal
The definition of vocal, the meaning of the word Vocal:
Is vocal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- n. - A short musical composition with words
- adj. - Relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
- adj. - Having or using the power to produce speech or sound
- adj. - Given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
- adj. - Full of the sound of voices
Vocal is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in vocal: A C L O V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vocal:
15 words found using the letters in "Vocal"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words