Is variable a Scrabble word?
Yes, variable is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Variable is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word variable.
- Liable to or capable of change
- Marked by diversity or difference
- (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied
- Something that is likely to vary; something that is subject to variation
- A quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- A star that varies noticeably in brightness
- A symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in variable?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to variable:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'variable'.