Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tooth
The definition of tooth, the meaning of the word Tooth:
Is tooth a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
- n. - Something resembling the tooth of an animal
- n. - Toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- n. - A means of enforcement
- n. - One of a number of uniform projections on a gear
Tooth is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tooth: H O O T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tooth:
13 words found using the letters in "Tooth"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words