Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Thinner
The definition of thinner, the meaning of the word Thinner:
Is thinner a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A diluting agent
- adj. - Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- adj. - Lacking excess flesh
- adj. - Very narrow
- adj. - Not dense
- adj. - Relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- adj. - (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- adj. - Lacking spirit or sincere effort
- adj. - Lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
Thinner is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in thinner: E H I N N R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thinner:
63 words found using the letters in "Thinner"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words