Is sully a Scrabble word?
Yes, sully is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sully is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word sully.
- Place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
- United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (1783-1872)
- French statesman (1560-1641)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sully?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sully:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'sully'.
- H: lushly