Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sully is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
2. Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
3. Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
1. United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (1783-1872)
2. French statesman (1560-1641)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sully?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words