Is roller a Scrabble word?
Yes, roller is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Roller is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word roller.
- A grounder that rolls along the infield
- A long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- A small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- A cylinder that revolves
- A mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight; related to kingfishers
- Pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in roller?
1 Anagram of Roller
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roller:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'roller'.