Is respite a Scrabble word?
Yes, respite is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Respite is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word respite.
- Postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- A (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- A pause from doing something (as work)
- An interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- A pause for relaxation
- The act of reprieving; postponing or remitting punishment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in respite?
1 Anagram of Respite
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to respite:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'respite'.