Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Respite
The definition of respite, the meaning of the word Respite:
Is respite a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- n. - A pause from doing something (as work)
- n. - An interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- n. - A pause for relaxation
- n. - The act of reprieving; postponing or remitting punishment
- v. - Postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
Respite is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in respite: E E I P R S T
1 Anagram of Respite
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to respite:
137 words found using the letters in "Respite"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words