Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Radii
The definition of radii, the meaning of the word Radii:
Is radii a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- n. - A straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
- n. - A circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius
- n. - The outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- n. - Support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
Radii is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in radii: A D I I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to radii:
13 words found using the letters in "Radii"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words