Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pulp
The definition of pulp, the meaning of the word Pulp:
Is pulp a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any soft or soggy mass
- n. - A soft moist part of a fruit
- n. - A mixture of cellulose fibers
- n. - An inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- n. - The soft inner part of a tooth
- v. - Remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
- v. - Reduce to pulp
Pulp is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pulp: L P P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pulp:
3 words found using the letters in "Pulp"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words