Yes, puddle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Puddle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'puddle'.
- Wade or dabble in a puddle
- Subject to puddling or form by puddling
- Dip into mud before planting
- Work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- Mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- Make into a puddle
- Make a puddle by splashing water
- Mix up or confuse
- Eliminate urine
- A mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
- A small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- Something resembling a pool of liquid
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in puddle?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to puddle:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'puddle'.