Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Poll
The definition of poll, the meaning of the word Poll:
Is poll a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- n. - The top of the head
- n. - The part of the head between the ears
- n. - A tame parrot
- n. - The counting of votes (as in an election)
- v. - Get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- v. - Vote in an election at a polling station
- v. - Get the votes of
- v. - Convert into a pollard
Poll is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in poll: L L O P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poll:
4 words found using the letters in "Poll"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words