Is poll a Scrabble word?
Yes, poll is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Poll is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word poll
The meaning of poll
9 definitions of the word poll.
- Get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- Vote in an election at a polling station
- Get the votes of
- Convert into a pollard
- An inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- The top of the head
- The part of the head between the ears
- A tame parrot
- The counting of votes (as in an election)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poll?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poll:
Unscramble the letters in poll
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'poll'.
- S: polls