Is polar a Scrabble word?
Yes, polar is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Polar is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word polar.
- Having a pair of equal and opposite charges
- Characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- Located at or near or coming from the earth's poles
- Of or existing at or near a geographical pole or within the Arctic or Antarctic Circles
- Extremely cold
- Being of crucial importance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in polar?
1 Anagram of Polar
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to polar:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'polar'.