Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Plumed
The definition of plumed, the meaning of the word Plumed:
Is plumed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- v. - Be proud of
- v. - Deck with a plume
- v. - Clean with one's bill
- v. - Form a plume
- v. - Dress or groom with elaborate care
- adj. - Having or covered with or abounding in plumes
- adj. - Having an ornamental plume or feathery tuft
- adj. - (of a knight's helmet) having a decorative plume
Plumed is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in plumed: D E L M P U
1 Anagram of Plumed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plumed:
42 words found using the letters in "Plumed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words