Yes, plumed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Plumed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'plumed'.
- Having or covered with or abounding in plumes
- Having an ornamental plume or feathery tuft
- (of a knight's helmet) having a decorative plume
- Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- Be proud of
- Deck with a plume
- Clean with one's bill
- Form a plume
- Dress or groom with elaborate care
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plumed?
1 Anagram of Plumed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plumed:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'plumed'.