Is loop a Scrabble word?
Yes, loop is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Loop is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word loop.
- Move in loops
- Make a loop in
- Fly loops, perform a loop
- Wind around something in coils or loops
- Fasten or join with a loop
- Fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- Anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
- (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- An inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan)
- The basic pattern of the human fingerprint
- A computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- The topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
- An intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
- A complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- A flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loop?
2 Anagrams of Loop
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loop:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'loop'.