Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Liquid
The definition of liquid, the meaning of the word Liquid:
Is liquid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- n. - The state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- n. - Fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- n. - A frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r')
- adj. - Existing as or having characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow
- adj. - Filled or brimming with tears
- adj. - Clear and bright
- adj. - Changed from a solid to a liquid state
- adj. - Smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness
- adj. - Smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj. - In cash or easily convertible to cash
Liquid is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in liquid: D I I L Q U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to liquid:
6 words found using the letters in "Liquid"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words