Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Keyed
The definition of keyed, the meaning of the word Keyed:
Is keyed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Identify as in botany or biology, for example
- v. - Provide with a key
- v. - Vandalize a car by scratching the sides with a key
- v. - Regulate the musical pitch of
- v. - Harmonize with or adjust to
- adj. - Fitted with or secured by a key
- adj. - Set to a key or tone
Keyed is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in keyed: D E E K Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to keyed:
15 words found using the letters in "Keyed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words