Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Hustles
The definition of hustles, the meaning of the word Hustles:
Is hustles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- n. - A rapid active commotion
- v. - Cause to move furtively and hurriedly
- v. - Move or cause to move energetically or busily
- v. - Sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- v. - Get by trying hard
- v. - Pressure or urge someone into an action
Hustles is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in hustles: E H L S S T U
2 Anagrams of Hustles
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hustles:
75 words found using the letters in "Hustles"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words