Is hulls a Scrabble word?
Yes, hulls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Hulls is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word hulls.
- Remove the hulls from
- Dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- Persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- A large fishing port in northeastern England
- The frame or body of ship
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hulls?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hulls:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hulls'.