Is hull a Scrabble word?
Yes, hull is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Hull is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hull
The meaning of hull
7 definitions of the word hull.
- Remove the hulls from
- Dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- Persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- A large fishing port in northeastern England
- The frame or body of ship
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hull?
2 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hull:
Unscramble the letters in hull
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hull'.