Is hills a Scrabble word?
Yes, hills is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Hills is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word hills.
- Form into a hill
- A local and well-defined elevation of the land
- Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- Risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hills?
1 Anagram of Hills
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hills:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hills'.