Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Highs
The definition of highs, the meaning of the word Highs:
Is highs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A lofty level or position or degree
- n. - An air mass of higher than normal pressure
- n. - A state of sustained elation
- n. - A state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics
- n. - A high place
- n. - A public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- n. - A forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
Highs is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in highs: G H H I S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to highs:
10 words found using the letters in "Highs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words