Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, high is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. At a great altitude
2. In or to a high position, amount, or degree
3. In a rich manner
4. Far up toward the source
1. Greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount
2. (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high')
3. Standing above others in quality or position
4. Used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency
5. Happy and excited and energetic
6. (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
7. Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
1. A lofty level or position or degree
2. An air mass of higher than normal pressure
3. A state of sustained elation
4. A state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics
5. A high place
6. A public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
7. A forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in high?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words