Is high a Scrabble word?
Yes, high is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
High is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word high.
- At a great altitude
- In or to a high position, amount, or degree
- In a rich manner
- Far up toward the source
- Greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high')
- Standing above others in quality or position
- Used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency
- Happy and excited and energetic
- (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- A lofty level or position or degree
- An air mass of higher than normal pressure
- A state of sustained elation
- A state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics
- A high place
- A public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- A forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in high?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to high:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'high'.