Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Flap
The definition of flap, the meaning of the word Flap:
Is flap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge; hangs loose or projects freely
- n. - An excited state of agitation
- n. - The motion made by flapping up and down
- n. - A movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- n. - A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag
- v. - Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- v. - Move noisily
- v. - Move with a thrashing motion
- v. - Move with a flapping motion
- v. - Make a fuss; be agitated
- v. - Pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
Flap is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in flap: A F L P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flap:
7 words found using the letters in "Flap"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words