Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, flap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
2. Move noisily
3. Move with a thrashing motion
4. Move with a flapping motion
5. Make a fuss; be agitated
6. Pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
1. Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge; hangs loose or projects freely
2. An excited state of agitation
3. The motion made by flapping up and down
4. A movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
5. A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flap?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words