Is developed a Scrabble word?
Yes, developed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
Developed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
24 definitions of the word developed.
- Being changed over time so as to be e.g. stronger or more complete or more useful
- (used of societies) having high industrial development
- (of real estate) made more useful and profitable as by building or laying out roads
- Make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation
- Work out
- Gain through experience
- Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Change the use of and make available or usable
- Elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses
- Create by training and teaching
- Be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest;
- Grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment
- Become technologically advanced
- Cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development
- Generate gradually
- Grow emotionally or mature
- Make visible by means of chemical solutions
- Superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
- Move one's pieces into strategically more advantageous positions
- Move into a strategically more advantageous position
- Elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme
- Expand in the form of a series
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in developed?