Is clubs a Scrabble word?
Yes, clubs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Clubs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word clubs.
- Unite with a common purpose
- Gather and spend time together
- Strike with a club or a bludgeon
- Gather into a club-like mass
- A team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- A formal association of people with similar interests
- Stout stick that is larger at one end
- A building that is occupied by a social club
- Golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- A playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
- A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clubs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clubs:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'clubs'.
- H: schlub