Is chop a Scrabble word?
Yes, chop is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Chop is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word chop.
- Cut into pieces
- Move suddenly
- Form or shape by chopping
- Strike sharply, as in some sports
- Cut with a hacking tool
- Hit sharply
- The irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- A small cut of meat including part of a rib
- A jaw
- A tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- A grounder that bounces high in the air
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chop?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chop:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chop'.