Is bulbs a Scrabble word?
Yes, bulbs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Bulbs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word bulbs.
- A modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- Electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
- A rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end)
- Anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop
- Lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata)
- A rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bulbs?
1 Anagram of Bulbs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bulbs:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bulbs'.