Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bulb
The definition of bulb, the meaning of the word Bulb:
Is bulb a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- n. - Electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
- n. - A rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end)
- n. - Anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop
- n. - Lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata)
- n. - A rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
Bulb is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bulb: B B L U
1 Anagram of Bulb
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bulb:
2 words found using the letters in "Bulb"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words